Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions document below:
(1) ‘SAP’, ‘RdSAP’ and ‘Appendix Q’ are not approval schemes; no approval or endorsement is implied. If a product is recognised by SAP, either in the Product Characteristics Database (PCDB) or Appendix Q, it does not mean that equivalent or better results could not be obtained with alternative products or dwelling designs.
(2) BRE and DECC do not warrant the accuracy of data held within this website, or the Product Characteristics Database (PCDB) or Appendix Q database, where it is derived from data supplied by manufacturers or test laboratories.
(3) BRE and DECC do not accept any responsibility for fitness for purpose, safety, or any regulatory requirements applicable to products listed on this website, or in the Product Characteristics Database (PCDB), or in the Appendix Q database. BRE and DECC do not accept any responsibility for the installation of any of the products listed.
(4) Small differences in the calculated SAP annual efficiency values, SAP Seasonal Performance Factors or any other performance data held within the PCDB will generally be within the test uncertainty range and are therefore not significant and should not be relied on when comparing products.
(5) Where a PCDB record for a heat pump identifies that a weather compensator control is included, SAP assessors must ensure that the weather compensator control (as specified by the heat pump manufacturer) is fitted as part of the installation. If the weather compensator is not installed the PCDB record does not apply and must not be selected by the SAP assessor.